Aug 17, 2018
All too often, survivors are so impacted by their experiences they are unable to work at all, or their capacity to earn a comfortable income is severely compromised.
The fortunate ones are left out of pocket for courses and therapies they undertake to recovery - Life Coaching courses at $5k a pop, retreats, Yoga classes, psychotherapy just to name a few.
Yet more are left in precarious and vulnerable situations with little to no support or help to rebuild their lives.
But what if it doesn't have to be that way? what if there was a way to powerfully change the trajectory or your life?
Hang out with Ashleigh in these cool places:
Vote for Recovery on Pick My Project with this Step by Step Guide:
1. Visit this website: https://pickmyproject.vic.gov.au/rounds/pick-my-project/ideas/recovery
2. Register an account - you will need an email address and mobile phone number, and you must be over 16 years old to vote.
3. Select "Belgrave" as your location (postcode 3160).
4. You will be shown 30 projects, and you have 3 votes to give. Select Recovery as one of your choices.
5. Browse the other community projects and vote for ones that sing to your heart - there are several truly magnificent things!
NOTE: You cannot change the location pin from Belgrave once selected, or the vote will be canceled out, in which case it's kinda pointless.
Please vote and share with your networks - voting closes on Monday, September 17th at 5pm!